“After Egyot and Israel – You’ll never be the same.”
When Christian tourists return from a trip to Egypt and Israel, invariably the single most heard expression is, “I’ll never be the same …”
There is no place on earth that God loves more than Zion. So go to your real home on earth! To Zion = Jerusalem, the City of Peace.
Something about sailing on the Sea of Galilee, walking the streets of Jerusalem, and viewing the empty tombs creates a deep change of heart and spirit.
You can sense God’s presence there. When you visit Israel, God’s Word becomes clearer, your faith becomes deeper, and your passion for Christ becomes stronger.
We believe that once you visit Israel, you’ll never be the same again!
2024 SCHEDULED DEPARTURE DATES
07th to 15th May, 23rd to 31st June, 10th to 18th Sep, 12th to 20th Nov 2024 and 26th Nov to 04th Dec 2024
Rate per person sharing in a Double/Twin Room is USD2,180
Rate per person Taking single Room is USD2,480
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Package Variation due to Government Taxes and Levies:
The contracted rates used in this Package are subject to change without prior notice; The rates above are inclusive of current levies & taxes as of August 2022, however should there be any new statutory taxes introduced and/or increase of any current levies by Government/statutory bodies the same shall be passed on to you
2. Luggage space:
Soft-sided luggage or duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on safari vehicles within East Africa. Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24″x 17″x 7″ are impossible to store in vehicles and on aircraft and should not be used. (Baggage and personal effects are at owner’s risk throughout the tour and baggage insurance for members is strongly advised).
3. Re-routing of Itineraries due to limited space availability:
There may be some departures operated on a re-routed version depending on the status given, but reflecting same experience and number of game drives. Although every effort is made to adhere to schedules, it should be noted that the hoteliers in Tanzania may be obliged to occasionally change routes on safaris as dictated by changing conditions.
- Seasonal variations:
Some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the above seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, supplements / reductions will be applicable for such bookings.
- Supplements and reductions
All supplements and reductions as well as scheduled flight fares are net and non-commissionable.
- Scheduled Flight Baggage Allowance:
Soft bags only 15 kgs per person (inclusive of hand luggage)
- Accommodation rates for children sharing with adults:
Child sharing rate is based on the general child policy of the accommodations. For any specific combination of child sharing with adults/children, we kindly ask you to get a quote from us depending on the child age and rooming arrangement.
- Children Policy: (not applicable to Camping Itineraries)
Children between the age of 3 and 12years
- Pays 60% of the adult rate if sharing a room with two adults
- Pays 80% of the adult rate if sharing a room with another child
- Pays 100% of the adult rates if sharing a room with one adult
- No discount on Holiday and other supplements
- Payment Policy
A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 45 days before commencement of the tour program. If the reservation is made within 45 days of departure the whole amount must be paid at the time of confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be received in writing. As all suppliers charge cancellation fees, they are in turn passed on to us. Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in number of occupancy are subject to cancellation and no-show fees. Following is the scale for cancellation charges:
- No cancellation charge if cancelled 61 days prior to arrival.
- 35% of booking value if cancelled between 60-44 days prior to arrival
- 50% of booking value if cancelled between 43-36 days prior to arrival
- 75% of booking value if cancelled between 35-21 days prior to arrival
- 100% of booking value if cancelled 21 days prior to arrival
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- All rates are quoted based on per person sharing a double/twin room. Single room Supplement (SRS) has been shown separately.
- Before booking any tour from this Website, please read carefully all the details i.e. inclusions, exclusions, Holiday surcharges, closure dates, validity, booking terms & conditions etc. shown in this Website.
- Some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the following seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, please contact us for TAILOR-MADE QUOTATIONS cutting across seasons.
- These rates include the tourism development levy of 1% of room rate per day/night as well as TANAPA & NCAA flat rate Concession fees.
- Rates include VAT on Ground Transport, Park Entry/Camping Fees/Concession & Crater Services Fees only.