Arusha is a vibrant city in northern Tanzania that serves as the gateway to world-renowned national parks and attractions, it offers easy access to Mount Kilimanjaro, where many climbers begin their journey. The city is also a starting point for safaris in the northern circuit, allowing visitors to explore iconic parks like Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, and Lake Manyara, known for their diverse wildlife and stunning landscapes. Arusha embraces cultural diversity, with opportunities to engage in cultural tours and visit traditional villages to learn about the local tribes, such as the Maasai, Meru, and Chaga.
BALLOON SAFARIS: A popular addition to your stay in the Serengeti or Tarangire National Parks is a balloon safari. Launching at dawn, your balloon rises as the sun rises, floating gently over the savannah and wildlife. The flight takes about an hour, and on landing you will be met with a traditional champagne celebration and served an Out of Africa bush breakfast prepared at the site. Thereafter continue with game drives and day’s planned activities.
If using Tarangire Sopa Lodge
Prices are quoted in US Dollars
|LTLTN 3||Each of||Each of||Each of||Each of||Each of||Each of||SRS|
|Seasons||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Package Variation due to Government Taxes and Levies:
The contracted rates used in this Package are subject to change without prior notice; The rates above are inclusive of current levies & taxes as of August 2022, however should there be any new statutory taxes introduced and/or increase of any current levies by Government/statutory bodies the same shall be passed on to you
- Ngorongoro Entry Fee:
Ngorongoro Entry Fees are based on current tariff, should NGORONGORO increase the entry fees the same will be passed on to you. Currently Ngorongoro Conservation Authorities are allowing full day crater tour but they might restrict to half day in the future.
- Rooming Policy with Serena Lodges:
Serena Hotels will confirm up to a maximum of seven singles per group at single room rate as contract rate. Any additional single rooms will be charged at double room contract rate.
- Luggage space:
Soft-sided luggage or duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on safari vehicles within East Africa. Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24″x 17″x 7″ are impossible to store in vehicles and on aircraft and should not be used. (Baggage and personal effects are at owner’s risk throughout the tour and baggage insurance for members is strongly advised).
- Re-routing of Itineraries due to limited space availability:
There may be some departures operated on a re-routed version depending on the status given, but reflecting same experience and number of game drives. Although every effort is made to adhere to schedules, it should be noted that the hoteliers in Tanzania may be obliged to occasionally change routes on safaris as dictated by changing conditions.
- Seasonal variations:
Some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the above seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, supplements / reductions will be applicable for such bookings.
- Supplements and reductions
All supplements and reductions as well as scheduled flight fares are net and non-commissionable.
- Scheduled Flight Baggage Allowance:
Soft bags only 15 kgs per person (inclusive of hand luggage)
- Accommodation rates for children sharing with adults:
Child sharing rate is based on the general child policy of the accommodations. For any specific combination of child sharing with adults/children, we kindly ask you to get a quote from us depending on the child age and rooming arrangement.
- Children Policy: (not applicable to Camping Itineraries)
Children between the age of 3 and 12years
- Pays 60% of the adult rate if sharing a room with two adults
- Pays 80% of the adult rate if sharing a room with another child
- Pays 100% of the adult rates if sharing a room with one adult
- No discount on Holiday and other supplements
- Payment Policy
A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 45 days before commencement of the tour program. If the reservation is made within 45 days of departure the whole amount must be paid at the time of confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be received in writing. As all suppliers charge cancellation fees, they are in turn passed on to us. Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in number of occupancy are subject to cancellation and no-show fees. Following is the scale for cancellation charges:
- No cancellation charge if cancelled 61 days prior to arrival.
- 35% of booking value if cancelled between 60-44 days prior to arrival
- 50% of booking value if cancelled between 43-36 days prior to arrival
- 75% of booking value if cancelled between 35-21 days prior to arrival
- 100% of booking value if cancelled 21 days prior to arrival
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- All rates are quoted based on per person sharing a double/twin room. Single room Supplement (SRS) has been shown separately.
- Before booking any tour from this Website, please read carefully all the details i.e. inclusions, exclusions, Holiday surcharges, closure dates, validity, booking terms & conditions etc. shown in this Website.
- Some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the following seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, please contact us for TAILOR-MADE QUOTATIONS cutting across seasons.
- These rates include the tourism development levy of 1% of room rate per day/night as well as TANAPA & NCAA flat rate Concession fees.
- Rates include VAT on Ground Transport, Park Entry/Camping Fees/Concession & Crater Services Fees only.