Gorilla trekking in Uganda not only provides an incredible opportunity to witness these magnificent creatures up close but also contributes to the conservation efforts aimed at protecting and preserving their habitats. It is an adventure that combines natural beauty, wildlife conservation, and an unforgettable encounter with one of the world’s most iconic species.
Destinations: Entebbe, Bwindi impenetrable National Park.
Activities: Gorilla trekking.
|GROUP SIZE||PRICES PER PERSON|
|Budget option||Midrange option||High end option|
|Single room surcharge||$190||$230||$300|
The prices from 2 pax is based on the clients sharing a double/ twin room. A single room surcharge applies for all single room occupants
Notes on Gorilla tracking
- Gorilla trekking is a strenuous activity and one should be physically fit to enjoy this tour.
- Minimum gorilla tracking age is 15 years.
- Minimum chimpanzee tracking age is 12 years
- Anyone with signs of communicable diseases will NOT be allowed to track.
- While possession of a gorilla permit is a guarantee of trekking and sighting the gorillas, the quality of the gorilla trekking cannot be guaranteed.
- Maximum time allowed with the gorillas will NOT exceed ONE hour.
We strongly recommend the following:
- Rain poncho (lightweight)
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Waterproof trousers
- Sturdy hiking boots
- Leather gardening -type gloves
- Insect repellent and any necessary medications must be brought by you either from your home town or Kampala.
- Still Cameras and Camcorders are allowed, but bring batteries and film from your home town or Kampala.
- Kindly note that to book Gorilla permits is subject to availability and payment. For cases of lack of availability in a requested Gorilla group, we shall suggest an alternative and communicate any changes in the program.
- The prices from 2 pax is based on the clients sharing a double/ twin room. A single room surcharge applies for all single room occupants